Put in wrong amount for refund dispute, how can I change it?

Joeydct81
Contributor
Contributor

I received an item that was faulty, so I opened up a resolution dispute. But instead of doing the full amount I accidentally clicked on partial amount for a refund. How do I change this?

I don't know if I can close and re-open a new case since I don't see any options to edit the resolution. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hello @joeydc81,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you are requesting a partial refund by mistake. That is understandably frustrating. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, you would receive a full refund if PayPal decides the case in your favor. Please note that you would likely be asked to send the item back to the merchant for a full refund at your own expense for shipping. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Chadhew420
New Community Member
Did you figure out how to change the dispute amount if so could you please share with me because I did the same thing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.