Purchasing items on debit card.

Pam35
New Community Member

I purchased some items on my debut card but I didn't receive them them company I would like to pay the refund back into my paypal account even though the purchase wasn't made through PayPal can this be done? Please if so what do I need to do? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pam35,

If you did not purchase the item through PayPal but just used your card, most likely you'll need to phone Customer Support to file an Item Not Received dispute / claim. You can view all information regarding filing / processing disputes and claims here: What if I didn't receive my item or it's not as advertised?

You'll want to ask Customer Support to escalate your dispute to a claim right away since you're unable to manage the dispute through your Resolution Center. After that it's just a matter of staying tuned to your email for resolution.

Have a great day and good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.