cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased items from OrderPlus, didn't receive product, opened a dispute, still nothing in 5 months

Highlighted
Contributor

Purchased items from OrderPlus, didn't receive product, opened a dispute, still nothing in 5 months

So I'm at a loss of what to do right now. I made a purchase in early April for some products online. I hadn't received the products by late May so I sought tracking information or a refund from the seller's website. That functionality on the seller's website didn't exist so I went through paypal. On May 25th I opened a paypal dispute and the seller responded the next day saying there was shipping delays and asked me to be patient because it might be a while before they get to me. So I waited some more and responded in June again on the dispute, but neither Paypal nor the seller ever responded to me again. It's now September 1st, almost 5 months later and I haven't received the product or a refund. I tried opening the dispute again but Paypal says "looks like there was a problem on our end" every time I try to open one. Calling customer service just leads me to automated messages explaining how to open a dispute online so I'm not sure who to talk to or where to go anymore. I did everything the seller asked including expressing ample patience (I understand if there were Covid related delays) but it's been far too long and it's concerning that I can't seem to get updates or seek resolution any further. My purchase wasn't for an inconsequential amount of money so I'm hoping there's a way to resolve this.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Purchased items in April, didn't receive product, opened a dispute in May, still no resolution

I am having that problem right now and i do not know what elas to do about it