Purchased item, not received it, tried opening a dispute, eBay says I haven’t paid yet.

Mark1871
New Community Member

Thought this should be an eBay issue but the link kept bringing me to here so apologies if I’m in the wrong place. I bought an item after the seller and I agreed a best price. I paid via PayPal as usual. Item was supposed to be delivered within 3-5 days. It hasn’t even been marked as dispatched yet so I messaged the seller. Got no reply. I went to the item hasn’t arrived but on the eBay app to go from there and received this message “This item hasn't been paid for yet We're sorry, there's an issue with your purchase. It doesn't look like this item has been paid for yet. If you've already paid for this item, you can ask your seller to mark the item as paid. If you haven't paid for the item yet, you can pay now.” It has been paid for. My PayPal account, bank account and eBay account proves this. I can’t open a dispute until the seller marks it as paid. If they’re trying to con me they won’t do that will they! Any advice appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.