Purchased from no response seller, no tracking not received, and not able to get refund now?

mcse01
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case with Ebay 5 days after expected receive date, Ebay was no help in fact they closed my case. Not able to call and speak with anyone Ebay. I now have a case with Paypal, do I wait another month to have them close my case as well?
I only have so much time for me to dispute the charge with my bank for a chargeback.
No way call Paypal, no way to call Ebay,  I think a chargeback is my only option.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Maengles
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @mcse01

What if I didn't receive my item or it's not as advertised?

If you have trouble with a purchase, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in our Resolution Centre.

If you purchased the item on eBay, use the eBay Resolution Centre.

If you feel the transaction was unauthorised, please visit our Resolution Centre to file an unauthorised transaction dispute.

There are 2 kinds of disputes:

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Return Shipping on Us. Activate Return Shipping on Us before filing your dispute to qualify for the benefit.)

Working with your seller is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue. It’s easy to work with sellers in the Resolution Centre and most sellers are willing to work with buyer’s to address whatever went wrong.

To open a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

PleaseI hope you find this helpful., please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

Login to Me Too

mcse01
Contributor
Contributor

see this is a perfect example, either the person who read my post does not understand English or they are clearly unable to comprehend.

I will be sure to Vlog my experience with my thousands of subscribers so they do not fall in the same trap as me by using this useless service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.