Purchase on fraudulent/fake website.

Chipdknight
Contributor
Contributor

A purchase was made on a fraudulent/fake website. PayPal buyer protections are quite misleading to suggest PayPal has me covered. Just not the case when PayPal fails to even attempt to help address my concern.  Case closed in the seller's favor.  I filled a dispute immediately upon receiving an e-mail confirmation from another country, and another language ( Chinese/japanese script) which was contrary to the USA, Nebraska website address.  I ordered a large steel rack, and filed complaint while the transaction was pending.  Website reported to FBI fraud also.  Credit Card dispute also opened. $62.58 stolen. The website kimana dot com takes photos from e-bay and relists on their site and receive payment without sending your item.  An attempt to cancel the transaction immediately failed.  Contact the seller - No response.  Contact info on website - e-mail delivery failed - does not exist.        

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

JassXo
Contributor
Contributor
I have been having the same exact problem but with a website called “Blue Sianas” .com I had ordered an amazon 4K fire stick with the Alex voice remote for $30.99. The seller apparently shipped the item but shipped to to the completely WRONG address (same town, different address). I have tried contacting the seller, I got no response. I called and emailed the company itself and the phone number is fake I got a “the google subscriber you are trying to reach is not available” response while calling. I filed a dispute with the company it was shipped through, again I got nothing. I somehow managed to find the phone number to the actual company my item came from and they confirmed it is indeed their tracking number, here’s where it gets interesting.. that specific company sells electric hydraulics NOT Amazon Firesticks, they shipped 2 items, the weight of the items were 50lbs and 100lbs (obviously not the weight of a firestick and remote) I filed a dispute with that company as well & also reported the website and the seller for fraud but I have got no feedback and I am very unsatisfied and irritated. Not only did I lose money but I am also not receiving any products so it’s a complete loss for me. I’m at a loss of words and actions. I don’t know what else to do. At this point all I want is a refund and it’s next to impossible to get!
Login to Me Too

gripsnatch
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me with Blue Sianas. They gave me tracking for a hearing aid when I ordered two Xbox one controllers. UPS denied the claim and PayPal denied the claim immediately.
Login to Me Too

vitalsweb
Contributor
Contributor

I got absolutely the same situation. Amazon FireStick TV 4K, $30.99. UPS tracking number with my city/state. I tried to find out the address from UPS where the actual package was delivered with Next Day Air service for 5.30 LBS package (Amazon FireStick weights about 6 oz)... PayPal denied my claim because the tracking was submitted. I filed complaint with Department of Consumer Affairs. I don't know what else to do. If anyone has any information about these scammers, please post all the details. I know these crooks run few websites, including sales of furniture... I bet many people get into this trap...

Login to Me Too

bluesianaSCAM
Contributor
Contributor
bluesianas scammed me as well. They have access to UPS tracking #'s. I was sent someone else's tracking. I opened a claim with UPS, dispute charge with PayPal (denied) and now dispute charge through my C/C . How hard is it to shut down a scam website? Enough already, wake up PayPal!
Login to Me Too

RonSe
New Community Member

I had the same problem also on a Firestick.  Paypal denied my claim as the package was delivered even though I didn't receive it ( and have security cam footage to prove it. No delivery was made at the dat/time specified on the tracking confirmation)  

Login to Me Too

rickonice
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen with Blue Sianas! I don't know how they're doing it but the UPS tracking is correct but when transferred to USPS it shows a different address. I went to the post office and got a detailed tracking report which showed that the addresses didn't match but it was basically a scam. I won my dispute.
Login to Me Too

Cryinlion
Contributor
Contributor

The same exact thing happened to me. I ordered 2 xbox controllers and they never came. I was home with my family the day they claimed it was delivered but I know it was not because I received all packages in person that day (Fedex, UPS, and USPS) and that was not there. I disputed the charge with Paypal as it was fraud but Paypal just denied me because they have a shipping number or something. I really find it unbelievable for a company like Paypal to deny the customer just like that. Then I see on Paypal's own website that there are several people reporting the same fraudulent website for the same thing, yet Paypal is going to keep allowing this fake website to rip people off. I use Paypal a lot, so it is going to be inconvenient to not use it anymore as I no longer have any trust in it.

Login to Me Too

bluesianaSCAM
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully you used a Credit card for your PayPal payment. If so, dispute it thru them instead. That's what I did since PayPal no longer has a customer service department. bluesianas.com is a scam website and YouTube allows them to advertise on their website.
Login to Me Too

Cryinlion
Contributor
Contributor

I did use a debit card so I'm going to contact my bank next. This is ridiculous that Paypal does not see all of these complaints and stop this fraudulent website from ripping people off, as well as reversing the charges for the customers that they clearly do not value. If I don't get my money back I am blasting Paypal all over social media with screenshots and telling everybody about my experience and the experiences of others that I am reading about. It's only 55 dollars but more about principal at this point.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.