Purchase not recieved and dispute denied

grussell59
Contributor
Contributor

The tracking number the seller provided shows the package was delivered by usps to my mailbox at 9:57am. I immediately thought that was strange as my mail carrie never comes before2:00pm. I checked my mailbox and there was no package. That afternoon I saw my mail carrier delivering mail and asked her about the package delivery that morning. She said had not delivered it and I should contact my post office. I gave the person at the post office the tracking number and it and it showed it was labeled and delivered to an address that is not mine. I provided documentation to PayPal from the post office showing the tracking number the seller provided me and delivery address which is not mine. In summary, the seller shipped a package to an address that is not mine using the tracking number that they provided me and paypal denies my claim because they say the seller shows the package was delivered. How can Paypal deny my claim when I provided them documentation for USPS that the package was shipped to another address by the seller?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.