Purchase from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

NanniJudy
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with this company. As I have not received items ordered and they have been paid already. I read alot of comments on here about them and I want to cancel my order and get my money back.  I would appreciate any information you have. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NanniJudy

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NanniJudy

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NanniJudy
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed a dispute with PayPal......but wondering why they don't flag companies who do this so often to customers. I hope they can get my money back from this company since I have not received any product not do I want it now. 

Login to Me Too

Lazyoaksfarm
New Community Member
I ordered from this company Nov 19 and haven’t received my purchase as of yet. (Dec 5) how do I go about getting my money back from PayPal? Please someone help
Login to Me Too

glomac
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order Dec. 25th from Ciicv International Holding Limited, have not received my order, pay pal  paid, where is my order, Do I need to file claim on this?  Gloria McNeer

Login to Me Too

ivetak
New Community Member

I ordered from this company in Feb5, no items, nothing happens. I want my money back. Please refund my money.

Login to Me Too

gnpikes
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't bother with the company - the dress I ordered hadn't been delivered after 3 weeks, so I went straight to paypal and requested that the order be cancelled and my funds refunded.  I received confirmation within 5 days of the funds being credited to my visa account.  

Login to Me Too

rgirman
New Community Member

I ordered clothing from this company via their website Anniecloth.com.  I read negative reviews and sent email asking for a refund within 3 hours of purchase, as web site says I can cancel within 24 hours of purchase.  They sent me an email simply listing their order ship ping information.  Emailed them back repeating my cancellation request.  I'm not optimistic, but I'm saving my correspondence.  Next step is sending a message directly to the merchant's email.  Wish me luck youall!

Login to Me Too

ccaring
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat. Canceled order within 20 mins. How did your situation turn out?

Thanks,

Connie

Login to Me Too

gnpikes
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to cancel my order and get my money back.  I replied to the emails I received confirming my order, etc.  They did respond after a while (i had given up and was surprised to hear from them).  The money was refunded in full.   I was very surprised.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.