Purchase battery and it was bad sent off for new one to never receive

gsajj
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a Samsung battery from dealer general when it got here it was bad I even ran a voltmeter test on it to ensure this contacting dealer general he told me to send it back and he would replace it well my package it up mailed it off sent it to him and here we are two years later almost and I've yet to receive my battery I've contacted him over 30 times and have yet to hear anything back from him again this guy's name is dealer general and I am GSAJJ. I'm trying to figure out how I get my money back or get my dang battery I prefer my money back now because we've got new cell phones now because we got tired of waiting on a stupid battery that's jerk wouldn't send us. But when I sent the battery back I also called eBay and they told me to wait for him to reply and I was already almost at my 30 days waiting period for the for a refund and by the time I realized he wasn't going to email me back or message me I was over my 30-day grace period for a refund but I still continued trying to contact dealer general to no avail if somebody could please call me back a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]I would greatly appreciate it I would like to get this resolved to get my money back and be done with this eBay stuff
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.