Pumpkin scam

Ra1ph2o2o
New Community Member
I ordered a set of 3 led talking pumpkins $45.97 and received 3 dollar store pumpkins instead from CB CO.,LTD. I can't seem to find someone to talk to about it. I want a refund. This is a load of crap!!! What can I do about it?
Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

LesMills007
New Community Member

I ordered a vacuum cleaner from this company in August and never received it.  I received a tracking number stating the item was delivered.  I contacted the Post Office and they said the item was delivered to someone else and my item was delivered to my mailbox for a weight of 16 oz.  I contacted PP and they opened a dispute which I lost because they said the seller said it was delivered.

Login to Me Too

Foxyphonix
Contributor
Contributor
Reopen the dispute, let them know you contacted post office, talked to post Master and it must have been delivered to the wrong address, they can be very helpful when u call and talk to them
Login to Me Too

rcnyny
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by the same company. I paid $39.95 for the 3. I believe it was an add on Instagram that showed 3 talking pumpkins. I also got the 3 dollar store pumpkins. I made a claim through PayPal and uploaded a pic of what they sent me as well as what they advertised. I don’t remember the website, but it doesn’t matter because it’s definitely down by now. Make a claim with PayPal. Total fraud.
Login to Me Too

Foreman911
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to file a claim for that I purchased an item for 69.99 (invoice attched) was supposed to be 3 animated pumkins. Here is a pic of what I received which was 3 plastic pumpkins that were not animated. I am asking for 55.00 refund as I am sure they knew what they sent and they are trying to scam me.

I couldn't get my response to go through. I uploaded evidence of what they advertized and what I got but kept getting an error after I submitted it.

This is too frustrating, these scammers need to be held accountable.

Login to Me Too

rcnyny
Contributor
Contributor
movdiec.shop was the website that scammed me. I was able to look it up on the shipping notification. The website is no longer up. I hope that PayPal reads all this and sees that we were all scammed.
Login to Me Too

Foreman911
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item for 69.99 was supposed to be 3 animated pumkins.  I received 3 plastic pumpkins that were not animated. I am asking for 55.00 refund as I am sure they knew what they sent and they are trying to scam me. Looks like I am not the only one this has happened to.

Login to Me Too

PeteTheCat
Contributor
Contributor

At least you folks received your pumpkins, I placed an order on Sept 6th and I have not received anything yet. It is a complete scam!  I told them 10 times to refund the money and all I hear back is "we will ship soon". No, I don't want the stupid pumpkins anymore, Halloween is almost over already. 

Login to Me Too

Foreman911
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine August 30th and got them about 10 days ago.
Login to Me Too

C4rB0n
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed by these people. Sending dollar store pumpkins and not the ones advertised.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.