Contributor

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier  how can i resolve

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@georgemeison

Pdf a copy of receipt of where you get the items that you sell.  If you can't, write a letter explaining why and pdf it and upload to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KamillaAmadi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i just wanted to say I don't have any of those. I only use paypal to buy stuff soon but my account got limited out of no where. My friend gave me 200$ and now it's limited I proved other stuff but i don't know how to fix this please fix this for me. I need money asap, I have to spend it on stuff online. I buy stuff from websites soon.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @KamillaAmadi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you don't have the purchase receipts, you can provide us with an explanation of this. As mentioned in this thread, you may add your explanation as a pdf/jpeg in the missing steps of your Resolution Centre.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

KamillaAmadi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Cristina, basically my account is new because my friend wanted to sent me some money that he owed me which he did and my account got limited out of no where and basically I don't have any prove of "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier" cuz ive never done anything like that. 

Login to Me Too

SB_191

Good evening Christina,

I am having the same problem here too, i have had my PayPal since 2013, have being selling over the past years and have 100% feed back on eBay. 

Login to Me Too

dennissaxton
Contributor
Contributor

have you guys had this issue resolved??

I also am an ebay seller with 100% positive feedback.

How on earth do they expect a personal ebayer to provide such documents? I dont have a supplier!!!!

Login to Me Too

dennissaxton
Contributor
Contributor

I need someone to look into mine.

I was able to provide some receipts of items I bought locally and resold.

I just don't understand why this is happening.

Due to COVID-19 I depend on this money to support my 7 month old and 6 year old and my spouse.

You guys have held almost $350 and TODAY i am supposed to be shipping these things to people who need and want them.

I provided ALL info so please look into my account to take this ridiculous and unfair limitation off.

Login to Me Too

tellmedisorda
I have also had the same thing happen today, I’ve sold a phone I bought from a friend and as soon as the funds come into my account I’m seeing messages of account limitations. I needed to provide Photo I’d A tracking number for the parcel that’s waiting to be dispatched ( I’m not wanting to send the parcel until the limitations are lifted, one of the requirements are to provide a tracking number but how do I know if I send it off that I’ll definitely be able to withdraw the money?) And lastly a receipt for the purchased item, this I’ve had my friend provide her name address and how much I paid for it. Will this be enough? She’s not exactly a supplier because it was a one time thing I bought of her, but can anyone tell me wether a screenshot is enough? I’m not loosing out on my phone aswell as the money if this isn’t going to go through. Not to mention I’ve also got an e cheque pending to come through and some other funds also come through today! Really not happy and because of Covid-19 their phone number isn’t even in use. I’ve messaged on the web chat and no reply. I’m nervous I’m not going to be able to withdraw the money, if anyone has any advice or help please message me! Not happy PayPal!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi tellmedisorda, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If the phone was listed as used, you will be unable to provide a receipt for this and this step can be bypassed. You will be required to ship the item and provide the tracking information to PayPal. Once the funds are in your account, this is a successful transaction and unless the buyer disputes the payment you will be able to withdraw the funds when the limitation has been removed. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.