Protecting my payment

Musab87
New Community Member
Im Located in saudi arabia and would like to pay for a service in china. Is there a way that i can protect my payment until service is delivered? I mean can you hold the payment until I receive the full service the you release the payment to the seller? The seller is asking me for the full amount upfront and im afraid that he doesn’t deliver the full service as agreed. Would paypal protect my payment
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ajt4278
New Community Member
5 dollars
Login to Me Too

ajt4278
New Community Member
PayPal protwwhyemm
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Musab87 

Paypal doesn't do escrow and no seller would supply something without being paid first.

However they do offer buyer protection to cover for non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

BUT that protection is not a 100% coverall so you need to read up on it in paypals user agreement for your country so you can risk assess your transactions.

Its always best if you are not paying a website to ask the seller to send a money request or invoice FULLY DESCRIBING the item you are paying for so that in the event of a dispute for not as described the item is described on the payment checkout notes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.