Proof of supplier - ACCOUNT LIMITATION

Ra121
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys, I recently made PayPal around 2 weeks ago so I can sell things via online shopping platforms. I sold a pair of authentic Alexander McQueens on Depop with tracking which was successfully sent to the Customer and the funds arrived to my account, however a couple of hours later when I tried to withdraw the money, my account got limited? I really don’t understand why this has happened as everything went through smoothly and the shoes were authentic as I bought it from selfridges , now PayPal is telling me to provide proof of purchase, which is fine as I have it, which is the receipt for the shoes, is that fine? It was bought in October 2019 so it hasn’t passed the 6 months mark and also it shows the last 4 digits of my card number that is linked to PayPal, so do you reckon it will be overturned? And regarding fulfilment, that was filled automatically on its own as I already provided tracking previously regarding the item.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.