Proof of residential address issue.

AnasYaseen1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I live in Jordan and I've uploaded a picture of my passport but Paypal is also asking me for bills as a proof of residency, I live with my parents so they are not in my name. The issue is that I also can't contact support right now, so I want to know what the limits are if I didn't verify my account, and how can I verify it because I work online and Paypal is my only way of withdrawing money.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnasYaseen1 

Have you got at least 1 of these?

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnasYaseen1
Contributor
Contributor

Utility bills are registered with my father's name because I live with my parents, I don't have a phone bill.

The only thing that I thought I could get is something from by bank but I just contacted them and they told me they are only open for basic services like depositing and withdrawal because of Coronavirus so I can't get any statement from them.

I really don't know what to do.

Login to Me Too

Jk2288

Hi!

I'm having the same problem here. Bills are under my mom's name as well all the others. I don't have any from what PayPal accepts. So what can I do? How long until they put a hold on anything sent to my account? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnasYaseen1 

Can't you print off a statement from your online banking?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.