Proof of business registration

W4NQ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Folks I have seen this question asked but never answered. I have opened an account for a community group that is a registered charity, but can not complete the paypal verification because it keeps asking for Proof of business registration which we don't have as we are not a business, has anyone had this problem and found the solution ? Thanx Ian

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Anna8648
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get an answer as we’re having the same problem and PayPal have frozen our account with over £3k in it! We are a Club. Thanks Anna
Login to Me Too

W4NQ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Anna I have sent our charity registration certificate but not yet had anything back to say either way if it qualifies 

Login to Me Too

W4NQ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Anna Hope you read this our Charity reg certificate was accepted and we are now a charity with Paypal, I uploaded a copy of our cert in the Tax feild and charity one

Login to Me Too

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @W4NQ,
Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

I comprehend that you have a concern related to the documents required for the charity organization
Please follow this link to complete the verification for confirming the identity. 

If you have any concerns you can contact our customer service team. You can contact them by visiting www.PayPal.com > Contact Us / Help and Contact > Password and Account Access > Login Issues.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.