Proof of address

beb418
Contributor
Contributor

Again... my account is limited. When I try to solved there is one thing that I am being asked and it is "Provide proof of your address" but I don't have any options to send it since it says "Submitted for review" last time this happened I had to wait 6 Months for you to answer me and solved I cant wait this long I NEED HELP AND SOLVED THIS 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@beb418 wrote:

Again... my account is limited. When I try to solved there is one thing that I am being asked and it is "Provide proof of your address" but I don't have any options to send it since it says "Submitted for review" last time this happened I had to wait 6 Months for you to answer me and solved I cant wait this long I NEED HELP AND SOLVED THIS 

Contact customer service so they can enable the upload function again: Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

beb418
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I am trying last time I called them for over 6 Months to solved this hope this time does not happen the same, I will let know about how it goes

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.