New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
First, I'm really too disappoint to PP support, they too are slow, long & terrible. I have been waiting for 10+ days until now without any real email, just 3 auto responds. So thank so much for reading this & helping me if you can.
Here's my problem:
1. Seems Paypal changed their policies, so they asked me to agree about 2 weeks ago. After I clicked to agree, then they said I need to upload Proof of Address. After uploaded it, my account show like below:
2. But when clicked link to verify, I see this screen below, it's still in that state about 2 weeks, till now; they said they'll contact me within 2-3 days, but now it's 10+ days, they're nowhere.
3. During this issue, I tried to send them 7 emails since 8/22 (13 days) in Message Center, but got auto responds only, it's too bad & terrible.
4. So I searched Google for this issue, I got this link to submit files to Paypal because seems I can not find where to submit files in new Paypal interface - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_for...
I uploaded Proof of Address like they described (bank statement within 6 months), but got this auto respond again
Dear Phong, Thank you for submitting the requested documentation. We have reviewed the information you provided, but until all requirements are met, we cannot lift the limitation on your account. We would appreciate your help to complete the steps outlined below, so we can review your account further. Please copy and paste the following link (<a href="https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip" target="_blank">https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip</a>) to your browser and log in to your PayPal account to submit your documents.
But above link is not useful, it just shows notice of "We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days."
5. Today, I just got an auto respond like below:
Dear Phong, We strive to provide our customers with a safer payment environment and comply with regulatory requirements. Please note that your account has been successfully verified previously and its part of our responsibility to secure accounts whenever key profile changes are made or when we need to gather more information of our customers. Please copy and paste the following link (<a href="https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip" target="_blank">https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip</a>) to your browser and log in to your PayPal account to submit your documents.
Yes, as you read, I never got any real email from supports within 3 weeks, just auto only, although I sent at least 10 emails to them.
So I just uploaded bank state file then open this topic, hope you may help me, many thanks.
And 1 more question, how to check if my account limited?
Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving a limitation. After reviewing the email responses you've posted in this thread, those do not sound like 'auto-replies'. The responses you've received are indeed correct.
If you’re unable to complete any step listed to resolve and lift your limitation, please contact Customer Service directly. They'll be able to review your case over the phone and advise further.
Good luck with your case,
- Jon K