Proof of Address Issue

nahpopoo
Contributor
Contributor

H E L P!!!

Hello everyone,

I need help figuring out what to do. I received some funds to my account. I then tried to send out but was unsuccessful. I had reached my limit, they said.

Unfortunately, the only proof of address I could provide can't be assessed until my school resumes. Are there any other documents I could use instead?

Best Regards'

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nahpopoo 

Proof of Address (POA):

• Notice of Assessment or Reassessment
  • Municipal Property Tax Assessment
  • CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) statement such as a requirement to pay, installment notice or benefits statement
  • Student record from registered Canadian college or university (post-secondary institution)

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal’s-customer-identification-program-(cip)-f...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nahpopoo
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarkerThanks for your help, I really do appreciate it, but I'm an international student, not a Canadian citizen. I could only get the Student record from registered Canadian college or university (post-secondary institution) but the school wouldn't release it to me, I don't know why. I used my phone bill, hopefully, I don't get limited.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.