Products sold by Catch of the Hour

abdullexus4
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else experienced receiving faulty goods then the seller insists you receive a partial refund and retain the faulty goods
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @abdullexus4,

I'm sorry to hear that you received faulty goods. If the seller is offering a partial refund, that is one option that you can accept. Another option is to open a dispute for an item that is Significantly Not As Described. If the dispute is found in your favor, you will be able to send the item back to the seller for a full refund. One thing to note is that if you are directed to send the item back, the shipping to return the item would be at your own expense, though there is a program that you can sign up for that will cover some of the cost of return shipping for returns

If the adjusted shipping cost would be greater than the difference between what you originally paid and the offered refund, you may wish to accept the seller's resolution.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

abdullexus4
Contributor
Contributor
The product is not as described by the seller. I am afraid the instructions provided are also not clear. PayPal should not allow such products to be sold via the organisation. It seems the seller is deceiving customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.