Product not as described and failure to get resolution

welcome70
New Community Member
  1. Ok , so I put in a dispute which led to the seller eventually accepting to give me full refund with conditions of course ! this took a few weeks however , when they finally talked about a full refund the time limit to send the product back was days ! to China ! even though the address on the package I received was in Australia. The cost to send it to China plus the customs declaration was hard as I am currently having to say home for another week.  This company is a scam , I want to be able to complain to prevent other people being taken advantage of. It seems they have half of the described product to many .    
  2. I have cancelled the dispute as my time limit ran out . I would still like to make a complaint though but this seems impossible ? the message chat didnt go well resulting in them asking about an email. I cant see an email address to send to them ? I phoned them and that resulted in them telling me how busy they are and not to wait . I did wait twice but this seemed like the last straw . I didnt speak to anyone.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.