Product not Received - PayPal extended resolution date 5 times now over 2 months

mvh22
New Community Member

I reported a problem receiving a product.  PayPal has been reviewing the issue in the resolution center for over 2 months and keeps extending the time for resolution.  I have requested that the company return my money and all I get from PayPal is a notice that the supplier responded and now they need to know if I received the product.  Each time I respond that I have not received the product the resolution date is extended outward 1 to 10 days. 

How do I get my issue resolved?  Do I take PayPal to small claims court, do I start a class action against PayPal and the company I purchased the product from or do I wait out the apparently unending resolution process?

Thanks for any suggestions leading to resolving this issue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

stephbcolon
New Community Member
Did you ever get resolution? It seems many are having this issue. I think we should all stop using them.
Login to Me Too

Obatala
Contributor
Contributor
It feels like PayPal is assisting the charlatans in playing with peoples money. I have an ongoing case and I just keep getting the runaround and they keep extending it out even though I have all the proof showing that the seller is a fraud even email correspondence and they keep extending. Just keep hounding PayPal everyday and you will get your money back. These frauds need to be shut down
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.