Product Return

Lucid245
New Community Member

This is the first time I have had to process such a lengthy dispute for a return of an item, and once I finally agreed to ship the item back to the specified location the processing time for the seller to respond seemingly keeps getting extended over and over that they have received the item. I had to reopen the case once because the seller got awarded the case after PayPal resolved that the tracking was not submitted. I called to verify that the item was indeed shipped that same day and further found out issues with the way the item was handled upon the seller receiving the item. Item is processed by a large volume carrier and is picked up and delivered by contractors instead of delivered to the destination by Canada Post.  Because of the items value will PayPal force the seller to send the item back? Because of the way everything is sounding it seems the seller can just say they didn't receive the item and **bleep** out the buyer. I have had no prior experience doing a return before but this is horrible. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.