Problems with uploading in the Disputes category

marilis
Contributor
Contributor

my ID is PP-D-35336063. I received an email on Thursday telling me to upload some things regarding this issue and I've been trying since yesterday for more than 50 times to upload what I was asked and it always says that there is a problem with the website (it says ''try again. It seems that there is a problem with our system'') and I haven't been able to do what you asked for.  I've been trying for 24 hours and the same message continues to pop up. Today is the deadline and I won't be able to upload what I want starting from tomorrow.problem.jpg

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @marilis,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had difficulty uploading the documents. I hope you reached out to customer service to request assistance so the case would not close for lack of response.

One of the things that may cause an issue with uploading is if the document is named something with too many characters or a string of numbers in it. Renaming the document can sometimes help.

I hope this has already been resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

marilis
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply, but you did not help me at all because every reply came 4 days late. I've been trying since Friday night until Sunday night to find a way to communicate with you and I felt completely helpless. Your custom service is ridiculous

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @marilis,

I'm very sorry to hear that. If you ever have difficulty and the clock is clicking on a deadline, please reach out by phone. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, then log in or call as a guest.

In situations where the timeline is not as pressing, the contact page also has an email option, or you can reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

marilis
Contributor
Contributor

Call???

Service Hours

Customer Service
  • 8.00 and 4.30 GMT Monday to Friday
  • 🙄😔☹️
Login to Me Too

rubypullum123
New Community Member
i have the exact same issue with uploading additional information and am not receiving help anywhere and do not know what to do. I have tried to upload information many many times. Did you resolve this? How?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.