Problems with account limitation

gmvi
New Community Member

My account is "limited" due to a transaction submitted - and processed- more than 15 days ago. To uplift the limitation (which is preventing me from even adding a different card) I need to provide ID (done) justification for the transaction (done) but now theres also a request for a credit card statement. I honestly find it illegal to request a statement (which comprises of other financial info) plus the card is corporate therefore I do not receive a statement. (the item lines load directly on the company expense system). My intent is to use my personal card on the account...and paypal service via phone alleges I need to wait until Monday, when the "limitation" team is back to the office 😞  Welcome to 2019. Anyone with ideas so I can use my account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

it is actually not illegal for us to request such information and we may request information from time to time. 

You should only use financial information which is registered and addressed to you. if you are unable to complete the requested steps you will need to contact customer service by phone or Facebook/Twitter.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.