Problems with account limitation and ID

Vstpluggroup
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone.

I am having a bit of a problem with my paypal account, here is the full story; i've opened an account last year because i needed to recieve money from someone on october of last year. At that time of Last year i was 17 but i needed an ID (Im in morocco) so i asked my friend if i can borrow his he accepted so i entered his ID he was also 17 years old but he has an ID because he needed to leave the country so he had to make one. So after 4 mounths i made my own ID so when i went to change it in my account settings i was prompted by many account limitations so i went and resolved some of them but when i went to change the ID to mine i changed it normally but when i refreshed the page to see if it has done any effects i realized that it went back to my friends ID number so now there is two limitations one is for the adress that needs verification and my ID too which i didnt want to upload my ID (which contains my adress ,my name , my photo ..... ) in case my account gets reported as fraud becuase of a conflict ( my friend's Id and mine) .

The question is how can i reslove the account limitations without being reptorted as fraud and how can i replace my friends ID with mine safely?

Hopefully this isn't too much info.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Vstpluggroup, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I'm afraid it is not possible to use an account while under the age of 18 and as you have created the PayPal account using another person's identity details, the account will be permanently limited. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Vstpluggroup
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thanks for the reply! Is there anyway i can just put the money i have in my paypal account to my bank account i see that as a limitation but i dont want to lose what i have on my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.