Problems with a seller

Cryztal1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had problems with this seller Lin <removed> he sold me items fraudulently and pay pal wouldn't help, as my problem didn't include their "typically resolutions"

Avoid this seller Lin <removed>

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Katcole74
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Lin <removed> and I have not received my items. How do I Request a refund or is it just a loss for me.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you have 180 days to file item not received with your cc issuer or PAYPAL.

30 DAYS WITH EBAY

Login to Me Too

Undria71
New Community Member

Crystal, I had the same problem. I ordered a front lace braided wig and when I received the product, it was a bulk of braids, about 10 braids to be exact. I tried contacting Lin <removed> but they would not respond. PayPal was not very helpful. They seemed to be in favor of the merchants. After contacting my financial institution, the charges were reversed, then and then only did Lin <removed> respond. I was recently informed that the charges have been reversed once again and have been placed as a debit on my credit card. I am having to file another dispute. This is just ridiculous. I will never, ever do business with PayPal or Lin <removed>.

Login to Me Too

marys272
Contributor
Contributor

I had my refund reversed as well.

Login to Me Too

marys272
Contributor
Contributor

I've been fighting Paypal since August over a refund for a scam watch from this clown.

Login to Me Too

STllc
Also had problems. Wish I saw it here first. Sold one thing but delivered something else
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.