Problems with Paypal and Summaring.

DeCorbulDestinu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! I have a problem thats comes on days. My account has been limited cause I could not verified him yet, I take them down for a month. And for my surprise, I get a message 7-th of february. The message thats find out was: 

"Your paiment is waiting. Before we can deposit the money into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. Please provide the missing info by 9 March 2021. "

And I get verified on 8th of february, PAYPAL comfirm my verification yesterday:

We reviewed the information you provided for Reference ID and have removed the limitation placed. You’ll now be able to access any feature that was limited before.

But here is a problem, How I can Find out my found now? How can I get money on my balance? I tried to find this information on my account, on help but nothing. And now I only have this main question. (ALL my contact and info are correct)

IF someone have the simiar problem, link out, nor, give me an advice about it. Thanks for attention.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.