Problems updating trustee info for a church

MikeWathChurch
Contributor
Contributor

I am the giving director for a local church in Yorkshire, and have included our priest in the list of trustees. Of course, in order for his details to match the government ID - driving license in this case - I have to enter his name as it appears. Rev **** ******* - three words. Of course, once entered, PayPal's website says his name is Rev ****, which now needs updating as his surname is no longer visible. I do think PayPal would do better if they made provision for titles on gov ID so you don't need so many staff to handle such things manually. And it's getting to be a pain because for me, it's taking so long to get all our charity account details verified. Glad I actually got to speak to a human being at last, and hoping she will sort things out manually - although I'll feel such relief when it's sorted! Another thing - churches' trustees do keep changing as people leave/pass away and new members become trustees (parochial Council members). Come on PayPal - your performance doesn't exactly inspire faith! Feeling better after that rant.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.