Problems confirming address

fahranthurston2
New Community Member
Hi i can't confirm my address due to having no utility bill statements as i still live with my parents. Im not using my account as a business one but i do get family that send money and friends that do so as well on here to this account. I now have a limitation on my account and can't transfer the money over to my bank please help!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fahranthurston2 

Do you have a bank statement, credit/debit card statement or even a cellphone bill with your mailing address on it? Student loan bill?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

fahranthurston2
New Community Member
No i don't, my parents pay my phone bill so its in their name, my credit card stuff gets sent to my mother so i never see it nevermind know where she keeps any of it 😫 i dont know what to do im really stuck
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @fahranthurston2,

I'm very sorry that the type of documents that have been requested cannot be produced. This article contains a list of documents that can be used for US accounts, but many of the requirements are the same regardless of the country you're in. If you provide your country, we can find the specific information for accounts in that country. I regret that only the listed documents would be able to be used to complete the verification.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

hungndv
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've got "Your account access is temporarily limited".
About "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier".
The address is my parents' house adress. I'm working and renting a room in a city, which is far away from home, also pay no utility bills. Could I summit the payslips? They got my address filled in.
Or could you list out other possible documents for me?

I'm from VIETNAM.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @hungndv,

Thank you for your post. The link in the above post would include the acceptable documents for proof of address in your country. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.