Problem

Azidu
Contributor
Contributor
So i got a letter from paypal today that my limited paypal account funds are now eligible to withdrawal but i cant connect bank account to my paypal to withdraw because its saying ,,There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly" What should i do to be able to withdraw money?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Eddie512
Contributor
Contributor
I have been in resolution center how do i click the limitation were can i find limitation and resolve
Login to Me Too

Eddie512
Contributor
Contributor

Could you help me to resolve account limitation please, thanks. Edilberto <removed>

Login to Me Too

Azidu
Contributor
Contributor
Now i got another mail from paypal, they wrote: ,,We're holding funds in reserve to cover any possible account liabilities because of your account limitation. We'll review your account on a monthly basis and will release your funds between 30 and 180 days. You can see the details of these funds when you log in to your PayPal account. Click Pending Balance from the Account Overview. You have funds available to withdraw. You can transfer this directly to your bank account. To access released funds, log in to your account to make a withdrawal. You can withdraw funds to your bank account. If you have a negative balance because of a limitation, we may try to cover the negative balance from the reserve amount". Thats so weird because if i try to link a bank its saying the Same thing as before. Can anyone please help me?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.