Problem with seller (after I won a claim)

Zoran20
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have a problem with seller after I won a claim.

I never got the item I ordered, and after a lot of emails with seller a raised a claim on PayPal. After some time, I won a case and I got the money back.

After six months I got a letter from some other company(that is dealing with debts) that I have to pay for that item plus interest rates. The company says that I received item. After some investigating I realised that they have sent the product to my old address (2 hours driving from my new address) but I do not know who took the product. Since I ordered the product on my new address (in totally another city and region) do they have the right to chase me like that? And just for the info, the product is worth 30 Euros, so I do not feel like travelling to my old address to investigate who took the product especially cause it was not my mistake. And just to mention that I am a regular buyer in this firm who usually spends 60-80 Eur each few months. But obviously I will never ever order something else in the future from them.

Thanks for your answers!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoran20 

If i had the proof that you do then i would tell them to take me to court as they would lose, bet you wouldn't hear from them again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoran20 

Do you still have the paypal transaction details or emails that state the item you bought and the address the seller was given for sending said item?

If you do and its the new address and they sent to the old one then get hold of them and point out that the mistake was theres and provide that proof.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zoran20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have it on PayPal account and I have sent them the proof few days ago-but did not get any answer yet. I will wait for their answer to see what happens. But it is just crazy how they can do it so. Since they are sending me emails that they will give me to court I am in attempt to pay this stupid 30 Euro and to get rid of them!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoran20 

If i had the proof that you do then i would tell them to take me to court as they would lose, bet you wouldn't hear from them again.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.