Problem with refund

heruka
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all ! On 16.11.2020 I have purchased a Coat for £139 from Shelby Clothes. After almost half a month received my order. Despite the fact that I ordered a larger size the coat didn't fit. I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the material as well so I asked them how and where return item. I got email with details and address and sent them back via DPD. On 13.12.2020 seller confirmed delivery of my return and informed about refund process. So far I have not received money from them. I sent them 3 emails and requested proof of refund. They are claiming that from their side everything is ok and sent me back some screenshot but nothing else like bank transfer etc. I have raised dispute and case was closed so I opened case again but case was closed again. I got email from pay pal: We have reviewed all the details of your claim. Based on the information we have to date, we have to deny your claim. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute. Can anybody help me understand what's wrong with my claim ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.