Problem with my fake account

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I am from Europe.

I had problem with my personal paypal account because I got payment from company on personal account, Paypal froze my account after that. For next company payment I made new account with fake name and different country USA (was thinking to send this money on friend account), but they froze this account too. I was waiting 1 year, now I got access but I can't get money. Now I have two options to accept money:

1. transfer it to your bank, I can't transfer there because I didnt added any card. And I don't think they will accept card with different name and country.

2. Keep it on paypal, I can keep money there but I can't pay or anything.

What to do?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @monicabarnes 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the
pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. I'm sorry to hear that you are having this kind of difficulty withdrawing your money, as of this moment it's really best that you can be able to speak to a representative regarding about this for there maybe some concern as well regarding about security limitations on your account. Since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

For further needed information about account limitations, let me share you this link that might help you as well in the future:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-account-limited-faq1758?app=searchAutoC...

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @LiamCaleb1528 

Thx for your reply! I hope all is well!

I don't see any option for chat. Also, I sent message to Message Center and I got automatic reply.

ANy idea what to do?

Login to Me Too

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @monicabarnes

I Hope you're doing well! 

I would suggest that you choose that option "Keep it in your PayPal balance" because if you will be able to do it, it will give you option to transfer your balance to another PayPal account. If this is not applicable to you then I'm afraid you have to wait until Customer Service will be back in full operation.

We have limited Customer Service on the phone during this time. We are almost done realigning our Customer Service that can answer your calls and queries. For the meantime, please maximize our Chat Support on the Contact Us option of any PayPal Page.
You can also send them a personal message on our Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Stay Safe. 

Login to Me Too

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

@WarrenPink They start working?

I want to call them. What is phone number?

Login to Me Too

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

Any help here?

What is phone number? Because I dont have any on my account.

Do you maybe know

@LiamCaleb1528 @WarrenPink ?

Login to Me Too

monicabarnes
Contributor
Contributor

I need heeelp! Anyone???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.