Problem with Paypal...

Bumper11
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a tablet from Newegg through a supplier call Atomic Cellar..we received the tablet & it was badly damaged..screen cracked..back had serious scratches. . We sent the tablet back to them & contacted PayPal about the damaged tablet..through many emails the company said they didn't receive the tablet back..therefore PayPal said they denied our request because this company said they didn't receive it. .I called PayPal 3-times about the problem. .the last 2-times I asked to talk to a manager was put on hold & no one every picked up. .wasted 2-hrs..Paypal refuses to do anything about this..I am out almost 200 $. Over this mess..can anyone help..Wendy M.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you provide tracking number stating the return was Delivered in the dispute? See if you can file an appeal on the dispute in the Resolution Center.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you provide tracking number stating the return was Delivered in the dispute? See if you can file an appeal on the dispute in the Resolution Center.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.