Problem with My Argon company (aka Best Trendy Deals) Ontario Canada

TomatoPete
New Community Member

After purchasing a mini battery operated chain saw, I waited and waited and waited.  The tracking showed that it was stuck (apparently) in Southern California.  When I tried (many, many times) to email a "Samantha" I always got a form or canned email back simply saying that due to COVID shipments are delayed.  I made the purchase on December 10, 2020.  I started a dispute a few days ago with PayPay (end of Feb. 2011) after waiting many weeks.  As soon as I started the dispute, Voila, the package was found and forwarded on to me a few days later (I live on the Central Coast of CA).  Unfortunately, instead of the chainsaw, I received only a chainsaw blade (can you say bait and switch?).  So, then PayPal said the seller would refund my money if I returned the chainsaw blade at my expense.  I was mad as hell.  I did not want a refund, I wanted the saw.

Today I started looking up information on My Argon (Best Trendy Deals) and guess what I found.  There were similar stories of customers ordering one thing and later getting something of much lesser value, sort of like a bait and switch scheme.  So now I would like to know how many PayPal customers out there have had a similar problem with My Argon.  I am new to messaging the PayPal community so please forgive me if I have not used the proper format.  I would simply like to know the extent of the problem with this company and whether anyone has had any success either getting their merchandise or in getting this Canadian company to pay for returning the ridiculous item that they sent instead of the real item.  In my case it appeared to be a replacement blade for the mini chainsaw instead of the actual chainsaw, probably , valued at around $5-$7 instead of the $34 I paid for the saw.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.