Problem solved for scammer USFITWEAR.com

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Y’all, I’ve worked for a hundred hours to help people get their money back and to be a liaison between a lot of you and PayPal and also worked with the FBI, the Attorney Generals office and so many others. I wanted to tell you that if you did get scammed you should be able (or have already) to get a refund using the following means: 1) contact UPS. Ask them to provide proof of the delivery for the items that weren’t delivered to you. Ask for a supervisor if someone is a dead end for you. They have to provide proof and not just a stolen tracking number. 2) file a dispute with PayPal 3) contact the better business bureau and file a complaint 4) file a report for scam with your police department and with the FBIs internet crime division at <removed> used my home address as their bogus business address. I have tried to help the masses of you and filed report after report. I also let the Attorney Generals office come in my house and search it without a search and seize warrant to prove they US FIT WEAR was not a legitimate company. If you need my help or further documentation to support your case do not hesitate to contact me! Hope this helps and I know PayPal has been refunding people now! Blessings Jenny

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

@Jennyhopemarlow  I’m having the same problem. I need proof from UPS that I didn’t receive the item. It was an item I ordered off eBay. Scammer used a stolen tracking number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.