Problem solved for scammer USFITWEAR.com

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Y’all, I’ve worked for a hundred hours to help people get their money back and to be a liaison between a lot of you and PayPal and also worked with the FBI, the Attorney Generals office and so many others. I wanted to tell you that if you did get scammed you should be able (or have already) to get a refund using the following means: 1) contact UPS. Ask them to provide proof of the delivery for the items that weren’t delivered to you. Ask for a supervisor if someone is a dead end for you. They have to provide proof and not just a stolen tracking number. 2) file a dispute with PayPal 3) contact the better business bureau and file a complaint 4) file a report for scam with your police department and with the FBIs internet crime division at <removed> used my home address as their bogus business address. I have tried to help the masses of you and filed report after report. I also let the Attorney Generals office come in my house and search it without a search and seize warrant to prove they US FIT WEAR was not a legitimate company. If you need my help or further documentation to support your case do not hesitate to contact me! Hope this helps and I know PayPal has been refunding people now! Blessings Jenny

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Zucoro
Contributor
Contributor

Yes unfortunately many people give up and it doesn't help that when you track with either USPS or UPS online they only confirm delivery to "Town, State, Zip Code".  For more detail information on USPS tracking you need to visit your local post office for detailed information on where package originated and complete delivery address. UPS also only supplies "Town, State, Zip Code" when tracking online. I had to first track down a UPS phone number as it is not readily available on their website and then go through a series of transfers before your put on hold and an UPS agent speaks with you.<Removed> are all fraudulent contact information for this individual(s).  

Please share so that we may put a stop to this scammer.

Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

@Zucoro @Can you please give me the number to call at UPS. I keep getting the run around.

Login to Me Too

Ariyana93
Contributor
Contributor
Still in an open dispute with PayPal and they keep pushing the date back on it. Today I messaged PayPal for a resolution and they want me to provide them the address that the package went to from UPS. Unfortunately UPS has strict privacy rules and will not provide me with that information so I’m stuck 😞 I’ve been scammed out of $98.99 from usfitwear
Login to Me Too

Zucoro
Contributor
Contributor

File a report with fraud at UPS and include the tracking number supplied to you from seller or PayPal along with your address.  UPS fraud department responded to me and confirmed that they are aware of stolen UPS tracking numbers and that the tracking number supplied to me was fraudulent: "The tracking number you were provided by the seller is not related to you nor the package you were expecting". This should help in pursuing refund.

Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

@Zucoro @Please help me. How do I file a fraud report with UPS. I have called, chatted, tweeted and emailed and can’t get any help.

Login to Me Too

Ariyana93
Contributor
Contributor
The dispute was finally decided in my favor and my refund is in process 🙂
Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need help. I bought an item on eBay. Scammer used a stolen tracking number and I never received anything. I’ve opened a PayPal dispute. I have called, chatted, tweeted and emailed UPS to get a letter stating the item was not sent to my address. UPS tells me because of privacy they cannot provide this. If PayPal is requiring this letter, and UPS says they don’t provide this information, then what am I supposed to do?

Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

@Ariyana93 Did you get a letter from UPS and if so can you tell me how I do this? I’m having the same problem but mine was an eBay purchase. 

Login to Me Too

Zucoro
Contributor
Contributor

Contact Fraud at UPS.com. Give them tracking number, seller name and address, cost of item purchased. I had a email response from UPS Fraud confirming tracking number was not to tied to seller or my delivery address. Paypal may block fraud email address I just gave you so written out it’s fraud at ups com. Use appropriate symbols. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.