Problem regarding a payment of a item never recived

bogdanni101
New Community Member
I had a problem, i order from a site that as safe as the browser said, something amount 98$. The problem is that i never recived the item and the tracking id that i had by verifying was to another person, also from my country but in a different region. This i found by asking the national post about my tracking, seeing that the status was delivered and i was not in possesion of my order. Ok, i thought was a mistake of tracking id or something but when i just google the contact mail that o recived from the seller as a contact mail i found a lot of complains about it, eaven after, googleing the site i found is on the list of fraud site that are not selling anything. My asking questions is how PayPal treats a case like this, because they say they just "found" is not unauthorized. I have printscreen of my transaction order with my adress and the destination adress of the tracking i recived. I dont know...what to do...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.