Problem With Account-Message On My Account Home Page

StevenC56
Contributor
Contributor
  • I've been getting this message below for about a month now. Clicking on the "Resolve Account Issue" link does nothing, and it won't go away. Everything in my account seems fine. I've contacted PayPal, but they haven't responded. I have contacted them several times over the years, and never once have received a reply so that's no big surprise. Makes you wonder why they even have email contact! Any idea how to clear this message?

• There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access.
    Resolve Account Issue
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StevenC56 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StevenC56 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

StevenC56
Contributor
Contributor

I have a hearing impairment, so phone contact isn't the best. That's why I usually send emails. But as I previously stated, over a dozen emails in the last 10 years to PayPal support has yielded  Zero replies. That's really poor support when it's stated you will receive a reply from an agent within 24 hours. 

Login to Me Too

ELITEPAULIE

I have this same message and have been trying resolve for 3 or 4 weeks with no luck, they let someone transfer money to the account but I cannot access it. I have had this account for over 10 years and this is uncalled for. Paypal needs to unlock my account so I can transfer my money and cancel the account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.