Problem Uploading Document on PayPal Website

MechTech43
New Community Member

I am currently trying to resolve a dispute with a seller on my PayPal account.  I have sent the item back a few days ago through USPS to Hong Kong where it came from.  The problem I am having is I can't get the picture of my postal receipt to upload on the PayPal website that requests my response  concerning my return.  I have tried it many times and it always times out after a few minutes.  The information is only 1.6 MB which is well within their limitations.  I did have an Email address that the PayPal agent gave me last night to use to try to resolve the problem and sent them an Email of my problem.  Haven't heard back from them although I was able to attach the document to that Email but read on one of there Email replies that they don't except information from personal Emails.  So I am frustrated and at a loss how to get this information to PayPal so the dispute can be resolved in the best way.  Also I tried to upload the  postal receipt document on the "free return shipping" webpage and had the same problem that I had on entering my tracking receipt.  My internet speed is very slow so I think that is the issue.  Any ideas of what I can do to resolve the problem.  Time is short as I only have till Sept. 30 to get the documentation to PayPal.  Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.