Printable Limited Company fraud and PayPal does nothing

KCS05758

I purchased 2 quilts from Printable Limited Company in Nov 2018. I finally recieved 1 of 2 items in January. I have since contacted the company several times. I filed a dispute with Paypal. Paypal sided with company because they provided a tracking number. Well, that tracking number is invalid!!! I do not have my item or a refund.

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KCS05758 

If they sided because of a tracking number then what dispute did you open?

If you opened non receipt then the seller would win if they could provide trackable proof of delivery.

If you opened received but not as described ie 1 item instead of 2 then you may have won.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sarpat1
New Community Member
I ordered from them also but never received anything. I also got a bogus tracking number.
Login to Me Too

elwalien
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a refund from PayPal from this Company? Has anyone had a resolution? I think PayPal needs to block them from receiving funds from sales thru PayPal. I have the same Problem and am really aggregated.!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

PTorres_59
New Community Member
I ordered 2 blankets and have not received them. I sent an email with my purchase number and have not received any response
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PTorres_59 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Leslie0120
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal will side with them.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

SS63
Contributor
Contributor
I’d like to know what PayPal has done also. I can’t get any help getting my money back. I’m not going to use PayPal anymore I was told they help if you have issues but that’s not the case. **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Yzdancer1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a rug, and later a bedding set. I looked up reviews before ordering. Every review page I found was about 85% positive. Being a regular online shopper, I took that as good reviews. Fast forward nearly 2 months. Nothing. I contacted the company, who were then DBA as KayleeandTepid.com, and after payment through PayPal, as Printabel. They claimed their warehouse and factory had been closed due to the Corona virus. Then I filed a claim through PayPal, as required, and THAT name was azcozy.com. I received an email from them that my rug had shipped. PayPal has refunded the full amount for the bedding, but is still "reviewing" the info for the rug. I suspect they're going to say it was shipped, or there was a tracking number, and deny my claim. That is $100.00 I can't afford to lose. I used to think if a company offered PayPal as a payment option, then it was a safe transaction, and not just because I didn't have to give my cc info. Now, I trust them (PP) less and less. I truly feel that, if they're going to accept a company for using them as that option, they should vet that company, and make sure that, not only are they a legitimate company, but that their products are as they describe them on their web pages.
Login to Me Too

ladyoz48
New Community Member
Have not received my second order and the first one was not the quality I expected.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.