Prestige Flowers

DaveM1965
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered Flowers to be delivered “Next Day Delivery “. They failed to be delivered on the day requested and eventually came 3 days later. The flowers were past their best and some petals had fallen. When I contacted Prestige Flowers they apologised and said that “deliveries were not guaranteed” and said they would refund the postage and offered me a £10 voucher. This left me roughly £18 out of pocket.

Can I start a dispute over this and if so what category should I start the dispute in?

There doesn’t seem to be a category that best suites my situation. 

Tia Dave

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveM1965 

You may potentially not win a Significantly not as described PayPal dispute (What are you going to do? Return the flowers?) but you may try anyway but know that if you lose, you're stuck with resolving it with the seller or you may not get the initial resolution the seller offered (£10 voucher and refund of postage). PayPal buyer protection does not cover buyer remorse type reasons (don't fit, don't like, materially as described but did not meet expectations, saw it for cheaper some place else, bought by mistake, etc.) so PayPal is either no obliged to rule on the case or rule against you. So really consider the offer you are getting which probably as good as it gets.

On the other hand, if you paid by credit card, you may want to dispute with them as their dispute terms maybe broader than paypal's but you may still end up with the same offer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.