Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

Liftw8s1978
Contributor
Contributor
I thought the same thing. They are working in conjunction with them! I’m having to dispute the charge for the second time with my Chase Credit card. They say they contacted them and got a tracking number that says my product was delivered. Complete BS.
Login to Me Too

Davy84
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. And I felt safe to purchase on that website because my purchase was said to be powered by PayPal
Login to Me Too

Radar5971
Yes I have sent multiple emails and tried to call the phone number listed. Not a legitimate phone number. I reported my order charges. I wish this company would be banned. Companies like this are classic scam artists. If I dont get resolution in my favor, I might quit paypal for not doing something about it. I work hard for my money, buying in good faith only to get burned by these rat-finks.
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I use PayPal for my protection but they don't seem to be handling this matter to our satisfaction. Today is the last day for the seller to respond to my matter. PayPal has given me a date of 5/21 for a resolution. I placed my order on 4/10. That's a long time to wait.
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked my PayPal claim and they extended my date for resolution from May 21 to June 1. This is riduculous.
Login to Me Too

Liftw8s1978
Contributor
Contributor
My credit card company determined it was a legitimate charge! I called them and went off. They said they contacted presstool and because they were given a tracking number that says it was delivered they said it was valid. I called them and went off. They would not do anything about it until I wrote them an official letter. PayPal says they are still investigating it. I trusted PayPal. No longer!
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem I did not receive a confirmation and I did notify PaypaL and I’m waiting to hear from PaypaL I found it very strange that their email address on PayPal had any additional letter attached to it after the.com Furthermore it’s been weeks I did send them an email according to the correct email that’s posted on their website and their phone number is also out of service and not working the email I have not received any reply back and I even sent out a second email hoping to hear about my treadmills that I ordered
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same experience.
Login to Me Too

bgs_dad

Wondering if you did get refunded. Also can't help but wonder why Paypal has not blocked them as a seller with all these complaints. Just added mine to the stack. Any other suggested recourse?  

Login to Me Too

Jcw84
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, no I haven't or have even heard of anyone getting a refund as of yet. I haven't even got a response from PayPal at all yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.