Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

crenee
Contributor
Contributor

There are other websites claiming this site is fraud. I dont understand why paypal waits so long and doesnt just shut them down now and get the customers their money back! 

I am filing a claim today, if you have not gone in to your presstool account, go in and take screen shots of yor receipt and all correspondences. 

Best!

Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
when I ordered I used a link someone posted on Facebook after I placed my order it showed the person's name who I got the link from, I guess it was in their account. that was my first red flag! I don't have any access to my "reciept", I asked for them to cancel still no reply my claim was denied so I guess I'll try again in a month when nothing comes
Login to Me Too

moonzupp00
Contributor
Contributor

there phone number says     Arizonia,    but when you look it up  its  LA  or someplace else.      is it legal to hunt thieves down and kill them,    you know like in the good ole days, 

Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
At least you got a response. I haven't received a response at all.
Login to Me Too

LadyAlicia
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I was also denied my claim. And my login information doesn't work and I keep trying to reset my password and nothing happens
Login to Me Too

LadyAlicia
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received anything yet??
Login to Me Too

PeachyEXP
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received anything. I still believe this to be  a scam. the Item was shipped Today it claims. I do not know if this is true or not. I hope that paypal does not deny my claim. But at the moment, still nothing. They also deleted my account. I know they did cause i have autofill on my phone and computer and both say the email doesnt exist with the site. its something fishy.

Login to Me Too

Bmwbrandi2005
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I created an account with them and purchased the item on April 25. I went back to their website a little while after the purchase was complete to follow up (because I didn't receive any type of receipt or email with confirmation on the purchase or details of shipping info, etc.) and noticed that it showed 2 orders of the exact same item, even though I definitely only purchased 1- so I became concerned thinking they may be charging me twice. I attempted to contact them through their website message feature, but never received a response from them. Then I received an email from paypal on April 26 stating that my item had shipped. I went back to their website to see if it would give an estimate of when I would receive the item I purchased- and the website no longer existed. I searched the internet & found nothing- no link to my account and no website showing "presstool" as the name. Yesterday, I tried again and the website was back, but the "address" was slightly different - instead of presstool.online it was presstool.site . I attempted to log in, & it said my account or email couldn't be found. I know it was entered correctly because my phone saved the login & password. I went back again today, and the website is gone again. We definitely got scammed! So frustrating!
Login to Me Too

DreaDetroit
Contributor
Contributor

I it is a scam site, fake.  The contact info is out of Arizona, but the scammer is in China and the contact info is fake.  I disputed my charge with Paypal.  I also changed my Pp password. 

Login to Me Too

BalramRawat
Contributor
Contributor

yes I agree . I ordered bu there is no reply and when I opened request with Paypal they denied my claim saying it is not unauthorised

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.