Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

Ge78
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation. PayPal already paid the Chinese guy. The Presstool.online site is a sham and all their info is fake. How can PayPal continue servicing this Chinese guy's account after so many complaints. PayPal, how do I get you to give me my money back?
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Why is PayPal making us wait so long since they have so many complaints against this seller. I always counted on PayPal for protection against this sort of thing. Isn't that their purpose? I don't remember them ever taking this long to resolve a complaint.
Login to Me Too

mi_help
Contributor
Contributor

the same exact thing happened to me.

i ordered an item thru Presstool.online and saw the Az address and thet payment was thru PayPal so I felt it was a safe transaction.

when I recieved the paypal confirmation and saw the Russianl email address and the Chinese characters in the sellers name I contacted PayPal via chat.

i was assured i would not be charged as the order was not processed.  two days later I was charged, and i got an update on my order from PayPal that my item shipped and was provided a tracking number.  i was encouraged at this point...perhaps I was overly skeptical???

well, yesterday that tracking number was delivered to an address in MA.  I live in NY.  i called the USPS and was told I was given the wrong tracking number.  I believe that this company is providing fake tracking numbers so PayPal processes the order.  then the tacking shows the package was delivered so we have no claim.  even though the package was never delivered to us!  this is fraud plain and simple.  PayPay is assisting this company commit fraud by continuing to work with them and launder the money for them.  to add insult to injury, it is impossible to chat, call or communicate at all with a PayPal representaive.  i have been posting to my grievance chat with PayPal for 24 hours and still have not received a singel response.

Login to Me Too

Liftw8s1978
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what they are doing. Using fKe tracking numbers. Chase Credit card told me they had a tracking number to prove it was delivered. I said show me what shipping company delivered it! None! I’m so **bleep** and had to write a letter to Chase to dispute charges again. I provided 6 resources to prove the site was fake. Still waiting to hear back.
Login to Me Too

Davy84
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I also purchased a barbell on this site, the exact same thing happened to me, the status of my purchase was not confirmed although PayPal paid that guy, I sent them a lot of email and no response. Now I'm escalating my case so that PayPal review my case to get my money back. I think they should drop their paypal account because they're clearly con artist.
Login to Me Too

littleafricafco
Contributor
Contributor

BUYER BEWARE SCAM FRAUD

This website is a complete SCAM and FRAUD. DO NOT ORDER from it. PayPal also will NOT PROVIDE YOUR REFUND.

What the presstool.online site does is put in a shipping/tracking ID with an old date and apply it to a current purchase.  If PAYPAL researched and investigated further, they would discover that you cannot have a shipping date that is BEFORE an order date.  This is IMPOSSIBLE.  Yet, they allow this fraudulent entity to continue scamming customers.  Shame on PayPal.

SCAM NAME AND EMAIL:  Edward Hopson-Powell | <Removed>

Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
I recieved a refund through paypal yesterday. I'm so happy this is all over and I know to investigate before buying from a unknown site. good luck everyone1
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Finally, some good news from someone. How long did it take? Ive email press tool many times and just recently I've emailed pay pal. They said press tool has until june 1 to reply. So I'm not sure what will happen next. Did you contact your bank also?
Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered april 17th then I started my claim about a week later. i waited the amount of time paypal said they had to respond, I got the refund 3 days after that.
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
I am glad PayPal refunded your money. I am looking for my refund too. I have to wait until June 1st to here from PayPal wish me luck🙏🏾
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.