Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received any information from the seller. All I have is an email from PayPal and a screenshot of my order. When I look at my order on the website it still has the status as pending since April 10.
Login to Me Too

Dani1824
Contributor
Contributor

I think we all got robbed. This is a fake website, phone number doesn't work, email address is a gmail address where no one responds. I have submitted a claim to Paypal for refund.

Login to Me Too

Liftw8s1978
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah we got robbed.
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
I look up the address and its a residential address. Im worried now that its a scams. And I'm out $130.
Login to Me Too

JUSTKER
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get refund?
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a refund? I have not. PayPal is giving the seller 20 days to respond which will be May 17th. So I should know Paypal's decision next week.
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund? I am still waiting to hear from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
No not yet still waiting to hear from PayPal
Login to Me Too

lasteffyben
Contributor
Contributor
same here I realized the day afterwards after doing a little research that many people had a problem with the site and I tried filing a claim with paypal to stop payment but it was denied. so I'm just hoping I really do recieve what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

PeachyEXP
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone Have any updates? I have been in contact with them while filing a dispute waiting to escalate to a claim. And they keep replying with, "we are processing please be patient" obviously this is a scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.