Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
I went on ups tracking, and they couldn't find it. I emailed the seller today. So let's see what happens.
Login to Me Too

BalramRawat
Contributor
Contributor

new update. Did messenger conversation with Paypal online rep and they told me they are giving 20 days to seller to reply. If I dont get product in 20 days. I am going to get full refund from paypal. this I received in writing from the paypal rep.

Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
On whois.com lookup presstool.online. The domain is at godaddy.com so we can email abuse(at)godaddy.com and let them know that press tool.online and press tool.site are scams. Domain Name: PRESSTOOL.ONLINE Registry Domain ID: D179421389-CNIC Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com Registrar URL: &lt;a href="<A href="https://www.godaddy.com/ Abuse Contact Email: abuse(at symbol)godaddy.com
Login to Me Too

Ewelina0101
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from this website thinking it would come within a week since the company is located in Arizona. It’s May7 and I haven’t heard from the seller nor I’m able to log in into their website account.
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
When you Google the address it is San Cierra Apartments. I placed an order on April 10th. I have tried emailing the seller twice and tried calling but get a busy signal. I am awaiting a resolution from PayPal. They are giving the seller until May 17 to respond.
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully you get your order or money back. I ordered may 1. I just looked up the tracking number on a china ups and its still in shipment. So I'm not sure what's happening. Not sure if I should start a claim now, just in case its a scam
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
On the website my order was supposed to take about a week to arrive. I wish I would have filed a complaint sooner instead of wasting so much time trying to contact the seller who never responded. Now I have been waiting 28 days for my order.
Login to Me Too

Norza2015
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully you will get something I placed an order with them April 14,2020 and so far not a response from them. I did get a "tracking" and confirmation # and so far all it says its been shipped bit have not received my item. Tried to contact them through email and no response called the # they have and its busy looked up the address and its for an apartment complex in Az. so guess we all have been scammed!! Asked paypal to do an investigation and they basically blew me off!! So hopefully you will have better luck than me.
Login to Me Too

KerBer1976
Contributor
Contributor
Seek refund thru Paypal. Presstool.online is a scam. Their email isn't even real. We had same issue.
Login to Me Too

enessae

yeah i ordered from them back on april 15th and they tied to charge me twice for the same item and i should've known it was a scam. Also, they sent out a bogus tracking order an ti said my item got delivered to texas today even though i live in new york, so...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.