Presstool.online

Aminatay
New Community Member
Hey everyone hope ur all safe. I bought something through presstool.online I’m guessing it’s powered by PayPal. Do you guys have any experience with them? I’m a bit worried because it’s my first time and no order confirmation. It’s been 2 days
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Aminatay 

Thanks for using Paypal. You must be worried since you did not received a confirmation email about your purchase. When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. You may also log in to your Paypal account > Go to Transaction Details Tab > Find the purchase > Click on it to find the merchants information if you need to contact and follow up with them for your order number.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on 4/10. Still waiting. No responses from seller. Submitted complaint to PayPal. Here is what I found on who is site. They started the site in March. 2020.
Login to Me Too

Jcw84
Contributor
Contributor
I too. Ordered a tool from them on April 8th and still nothing. Can't log into my account and the phone number on the site is also busy. Now when I search to find the tool the same way I did in the past, presstool does not come up. In fact, the same tool for the same price comes up on a different site called "tosg" and that site is identical to press tool with the same log in information but a different address and phone number. And that phone number cannot be called either. I've emailed them with no response. And due to this virus, I can't talk to a person through papal either and I'm pushing 45 days already..
Login to Me Too

hottmomba
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered April 10 and still nothing. I also can't logon to the sellers website. It says my email address can't be found even though I saved the login information in Google. PayPal extended the date for resolution of my case also. This is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Ashleeeeey
Same with me. I actually recieved a confirmation email and tracking code. What caught my attention in this possibly being fraudulent is that I purchased from them which said based out of Arizona but all the info I got in my emails was through a company in China. My tracking info worked but the it had been in the same place since March in Shenzhen China. The item I ordered was large and my tracing info said parcel select(I think I'm remembering correctly) and that is usually light smaller items. Hopefully I will receive my refund because I have already opened a case on them through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
Attention everyone I to posted in this community regarding that company I too spoke with or lease wrote and started a complaint against them with PaypaL my dates were changed when they supposed to rehab resolved this case instead I contacted my bank and let them know exactly what was going on and my bank refunded my money and credited my bank account for the exact amount that was fraudulently taken from me and then eventually PaypaL proximately 10 days later emailed me saying that I won my case. My bank contacted PayPal I also contacted the Better Business Bureau which I encourage everyone to do and file a formal complaint
Login to Me Too

MannyV
Contributor
Contributor
I was thinking of going to my bank and seeing if they will refund me my money.
Login to Me Too

Watkins8
Contributor
Contributor
You just posted that you think you’re going to go talk with your bank I suggest that you do so ASAP file a complaint and file a claim with your bank call them make sure you screenshot and take pictures of everything that you do foul ache also a case with PayPal and then ask your bank to refund your money and then contact Better Business Bureau and foul a formal complaint with them that’s exactly what I did and I got my money back my bank gave me all my money back when I told them the scenario and how that company was so Fraudulent and it is obvious. I even mention to them about this community and how many posts are in this community of fraud against this particular company
Login to Me Too

gunner33

how do we get our money back 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.