Pre order went bad

Ironman168
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I need some advice, I placed two pre-orders on August 2018 and I did not receive the item. Vendor did not reply to my emails. I paid non refundable 10% deposit and is passed 180 days dispute time period. Is there anything I can do to get my deposits back? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ironman168 

Since it was PayPal Credit, and not a third party credit card that was used, yes they might deny your claim due to it being past 180 days or that you knew the deposit was non-refundable.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ironman168 

You can try contacting your card issuer to dispute if you paid with card although if you knew that deposit was non-refundable, you may not be refunded. Depends on the card and circumstances which has not happened yet.

Login to Me Too

Ironman168
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Thanks for reply, but I used paypal credit. So is there no way to get the money back?
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ironman168 

Since it was PayPal Credit, and not a third party credit card that was used, yes they might deny your claim due to it being past 180 days or that you knew the deposit was non-refundable.

Login to Me Too

Ironman168
Contributor
Contributor
Oh well Thanks, just bad luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.