Pre order and possible disputes

Achsredhead
Contributor
Contributor
I just pre-ordered something that is set to be shipped in 6 months if all goes to plan. If I don't get the item, or doesn't meet my expectations, could I still dispute it. Just nervous about a pre order that far out.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Achsredhead,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern regarding the pre-order. If you did not receive the item or it's not as described, you may file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Please check this article to know more information.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Achsredhead
Contributor
Contributor
So it didn't help as I just purchased it but it isn't being released until September. That is over the 180 days.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Achsredhead 

Well you asked if you would be protected and you got the correct answer NO, so why is that not help?

Or is help just an answer you want to hear?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.